Thursday, October 21, 2010
Xavier's Merit Bursary on 16 Jan 2010
I received the letter from Ministry of Education and to my surprise, my Xavier was recommended by his teacher for his excellent school results..
So I signed the letter and submitted my household income and other documents for their pending approval..
Because the merit bursary letter stated that the children would be entitled to receive the bursary if their parents's household income falls below $4k per month..
Few weeks later, I received the letter again and they congratulated that my son was entitled to receive the bursary.... Hurray!!!
So I signed the letter and submitted my household income and other documents for their pending approval..
Because the merit bursary letter stated that the children would be entitled to receive the bursary if their parents's household income falls below $4k per month..
Few weeks later, I received the letter again and they congratulated that my son was entitled to receive the bursary.... Hurray!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments on "Xavier's Merit Bursary on 16 Jan 2010"
Post a Comment